Bank Details & Payment Options
||Getting A Deal Pty Ltd
|Branch Name and Code
||Fourways Crossing 009953
Customers can purchase using any of the following payment options:
- Cash Deposits, EFT & Layby (into any of Getting A Deal Bank Accounts)
- Credit Card (select the Payfast option to pay using your credit card)
- Gift Vouchers
- Layby (over 3 months Max)
- Customer paying via Layby need to pay 25% deposit within 7 days of placing their order
- The balance of payment (75%) needs to be paid within 3 months of ordering.
- Only once full payment has been received will the order be processed
- Cancellation of the layby order will result in a 10% or Minimum R200 charge for storage costs / Administration costs
Please note orders are only processed once we have received payment (Cleared in our account)
Customers to please take note of the following:
- If transfering from a different banking there could be a delay (due to the banks being used)
- To avoid delays customers can do an Instant / Pay and Clear Now EFT to avoid further delays if the stock is needed urgently
- Customers paying by credit card could result in a 2 days delay, as the banks hold the funds for security reasons.
- If customers would like to purchase on Layby, goods will only be received once full payment has been made.